Saturday, August 13, 2011

Blue Boy Mobile

Here's another mobile I made.  This one was for my nephew.  My mother-in-law came across the round wire part of a wreath and thought I could make another mobile.  So this one is pretty simple.  I used a 2 inch circle punch to cut out some boy themed scrapbook paper and then used one of those glue tape dispenser thingies to apply glue to the back of one circle.  Then I laid down the end of a thin blue ribbon to the glue and sandwiched another circle on top.  I did this to both ends of a length of ribbon and then tied those to the wire circle.  Then I wrapped a wider blue ribbon around the wire circle to cover it up.  I also added 2 lengths of ribbon across the circle in an "X" to attach more paper circles and some more paper ball ornaments.  No lights on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment